Tagging a contact will help you stay organized and help you turn phone calls into leads or customers.
You can arrange your callers & contacts by groups, just like your personal CRM. We advise you to tag your important phone calls, in order to stay organized.
There are two ways that you can tag a caller.
Tagging a caller straight after the phone call
- Straight after your phone call, a popup will give you an option to add a tag to the caller.
- Tap on Edit Tag, on the top left hand side of the pop-up, right below the number of the caller.
- Choose which tag you would like to use or tap on the + sign on the bottom right hand side of the edit tags screen and customize a new tag, by adding a name and a color for your tag. Choose select to save the tag.
Tagging a contact from your Calls.AI main screen
- To tag a contact, go to the contact on your main screen and tap on the 3 dotted line on the right hand side of the contact.
- Tap on Edit Contact and below the Job title you will see the tags.
- To customize your own tag, tap on Add Tag and tap on the + sign, on the bottom right hand side of the edit tags screen.